Top Ten Hen & Stag Ideas
Here are our top ten ideas for a night to remember:
- It’s show time! Choose from a fantastic range of musicals, dramas or, if you’re feeling cheeky, a Full Monty- or Burlesque-style show. There are good deals combining tickets with a pre-show meal to be had, so shop around to bag a bargain.
- If budgets allow, why not spend a weekend abroad? If you and your pals are sun worshippers, check out some of the bargain hotspots. Aiya Napa in Cyprus is perfect for clubbers or consider somewhere in Europe – Barcelona and Prague are popular choices.
- Whether you love it or loathe it, karaoke is the perfect way to get the party started. Either visit a bar such as Lucky Voice, or go for a DIY version in the privacy of your own home.
- If you’re up for a bit of action, an activity weekend makes a great choice. The options are endless, whether it’s go-karting, cocktail lessons or zorbing.
- Theme it! Fancy dress is a great way to unite your group of stag and hens, if you want a joint event. Chose logo T-shirts, or go glam – either way, you’re guaranteed to have a great night.
- Take a well-deserved break and arrange a pamper weekend with friends, leaving you revitalised for your big day.
- Book a B&B weekend by the seaside – great if you’re on a budget and want to enjoy sea, sand and hopefully sun, without having the cost of going abroad. Brighton, with its round the clock sights and activities, is a great local option.
- If you’re a thrill seeker plump for a theme-park weekend. Alton Towers offers great group discounts and a time you won’t forget in a hurry!
- Book a cottage in the countryside and have a jam-packed, fun weekend with your closest friends and family. Make it unforgettable perhaps with a theme, fancy dress and games, plus delicious food and drink.
- How about a day at the races? Check out the location of your nearest dog track or horse-racing grounds and find out race-meet dates. Who knows? You could come back quids-in, if you take a successful punt!