· 1.1. This website is owned and operated by SG Media Publications Ltd (SG Media).
· 1.2. These terms and conditions govern your use of this website (“Website”) produced by SG Media including participation in the Website’s Facebook page and any forums set up on the site.
· 1.3. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the Website.
· 1.4. These terms and conditions may be modified by SG Media from time to time. Notice of revisions will be announced on this page. Continued use of the Website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to these terms and conditions, so it’s wise to check this page regularly.
· 1.5. Your failure to follow the Website’s rules, whether set out in these terms and conditions or posted at other locations on the Website, may result in termination of your access to the Website, without notice.
2. Use of the Website by You
· 2.1. All material on the Website belongs to SG Media or its licensors. You may retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through the Website.
· 2.2. You may not authorise others to use the Website, and you are responsible for all of your own use of the Website. You agree not to use any obscene, indecent or offensive language, or to place on the Website any material that is false, defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful. Further, you may not place on the Website any material that is encrypted, constitutes junk mail or unauthorised advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
· 2.3. You are responsible for ensuring that any material you provide to the Website, including but not limited to text, photographs and sound, does not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
· 2.4. You agree not to disrupt, modify or interfere with the Website or its associated software, hardware and servers in any way, and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Website. You further agree not to alter or tamper with any information or materials on, or associated with, the Website.
· 2.5. You acknowledge that SG Media has not reviewed and does not endorse the content of all sites linked to from this Website and is not responsible for the content or actions of any other sites linked to from this Website. Linking to any other service or site from this Website is at your sole risk.
3. Use of Material Posted by You
4. Copyright Complaints
· 4.1. SG Media respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SG Media may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users, subscribers and account holders who infringe the copyright rights of others.
· 4.2. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on any SG Media Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the web site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, please contact SG Media.
5. Comments by Users Are Not Endorsed by SG Media
· 5.1. SG Media does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users in Discussion Areas or elsewhere in the Website. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of SG Media.
6. Competitions and Prizes
· 6.1. From time to time SG Media will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
7. Materials Provided by Others
· 7.1. You agree that SG Media is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material.
· 8.1. SG Media reserves the right, but undertakes no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any material posted by users in the Discussion Areas or elsewhere on the Website, in its sole discretion and without notice.
9. Editing and Deletions
· 9.1. SG Media reserves the right to post, from time to time, additional terms and conditions that apply to specific parts of the Website. Such additional terms and conditions will be posted in the relevant parts of the Website, and will be clearly identified. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to comply with these additional terms and conditions.
· 10.1. These terms and conditions are the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior terms, conditions or agreemenst, whether written or oral.
· 10.2. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
· 10.3. Failure of either party to exercise any right or remedy under this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
If you don’t agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, please exit the Website now.
There are links on SG Media Websites to third party websites which SG Media has no control over. SG Media accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. SG Media advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
This Website has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information under SG Media control. However no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and whilst SG Media strives to protect your personal information, SG Media cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once SG Media receives the transmission, SG Media makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
13. Contact Details
SG Media Publications Limited
39 Little Mount Sion
Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and proof of age will be required before the prize is dispatched. All qualifying entrants who answer the question correctly will be placed in a free prize draw. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place. There is no cash alternative to the prize. The competition is not open to anyone associated with SG Media The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control. Open to UK residents only.